Quick Book Search Search Advanced.
Advanced Search Title. Series name.
- PETITE BELLE: HOW I GOT MY NAME.
- GHOSTIES AND GHOULIES AND LONG-LEGGED BEASTIES AND THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT : Christian Basics for the Twenty-First Century;
- Sports Illustrated Kids Victory School Superstars | Awards | LibraryThing?
- Series: Sports Illustrated Kids Victory School Superstars.
Language English Spanish Bilingual. Menu Find a Book. Home Sign In Contact Us. Main Menu Search. Summary Note: summary text provided by external source.
Illustrated Sports Hardcover Children & Young Adult Fiction Books for sale | eBay
Lexile Measure L. Like It Find This Book. She soon discovers that the snowboard park is perfect for a gymnast like her.
Get A Copy. Paperback , 49 pages.
More Details Victory School Superstars. Other Editions 2. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
We Also Recommend
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. Sort order.
- St. John Passion: Part I, No. 10, Der selbige Jünger war dem Hohenpriester.
- Capstone Kids :: Victory School Superstars .
- Jessica Gunderson - AbeBooks!
When gymnast Kenzie realizes that she is no good at skiing while on a field trip with her Victory School classmates, she doesn't want to even bother trying to learn. But when Zoey, a new friend, introduces her to snowboarding, she takes a chance and realizes that it's fun. Young readers will enjoy the easy resolution of Kenzie's problems while being reminded to take a risk or two themselves.
Get A Copy
I didn't particularly care for the exaggerated nature of her abilities, though. Mar 05, Mariarosa rated it it was amazing Shelves: 2nd-grade-boys , 2nd-grade-girls , 1st-grade-girls , 1st-grade-boys. My seven year old sister loves this series and this book in particular. It's perfect because it is both easy enough for her to read but also provides challenging words and ideas to make it a better learning experience for her. There are no discussion topics on this book yet.